Labels

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Wiki Wars

In honor of the wiki wars were about to have coming up I decided to go and practice some. I figured out that the best way to get to the links faster is sometimes by random clicking. If you think something won't lead you off on totally the wrong track then just click on it. Also the ctrl f sometimes does slow you down. Sometimes I would look for a word on the page and unable to find it, wasted a whole lot of time.

Here's some one of my routes. I tried to go from Sand Dollar to Egypt here was my route:
Sand Dollar
Sea Cucumber
Class
Taxon
Biology
Egypt  

I really did not think a lot with this one. The first couple clicks were pretty random and then I got strategic towards the end. Also this video below is two people having a wiki tournament. Its kinda funny and useful because you get to see their strategies.

No comments:

Post a Comment