Labels

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Updating my Blog

As the end of the semester draws close, I decided to do a few updates so I could leave my blog lookin' fresh. I went back and updated things from the beginning of the semester when I didn't know how to do everything. I went back to the posts you commented on and added pictures to some on my blogs and also embedded videos in the blogs where I just had a link. I also changed my blog where I talked about how many blog views I had and added exactly where I got my blog traffic. I added a little more to some of my other blogs usually just a paragraph or so. I know a little bit more about the things I blogged in the beginning of the semester so I thought it would be good to expand on some of them.

I also changed the layout of my blog. I changed the width of my tool bar and blog space. I also changed up my font. I thought it would be good to freshen up the look of my blog. I also changed the header of my blog and I added a brief description with what my blog is all about. These are just a few changes I added to my blog to make sure I left it on top!

No comments:

Post a Comment