Labels

Thursday, December 5, 2013

My Semester in Blog Years

It has been steadily getting more real to me that the semester is ending and my blogging on all things internet related will soon be over. I really did not think it would be this hard, but it will take some serious weekly therapy and paired with heavy drinking to mask the pain. Without the task of two blogs by Sunday at midnight my life will simply appear empty ad meaningless. It is true what they say... "you don't know what you have till it's gone." I really didn't know the joy that blogging on Tim Berners Lee and the affects of Twitter on young adults would bring me, but... here I am. I've truly grown as a person with this blog. I remember the days when I didn't know how to embed a video... ha I was just in the infancy of my blogging years. And then when I finally learned how to make a link work correctly... those were some of the best days of my short blog life. To all my fans in Malaysia, where most of my blog views have come from, thank you... you guys are what keeps me going.
 
To all the new bloggers out there the little advice I can give you is to never give up...keep on top of yo blog homie! Love the blog life you live. Blog you, baby girl, what you like! I would have to say that the peak of my fame was on Sunday, October 6, 2013...a day that will live in infamy! I got two comments and nine views on my blog post of about movie Her! Moral of the story, go see that movie.... and blog about stuff people like talking about. No one likes to read dry blog posts they wanna read about stuff that interests them...not the stuff that makes them pound their head on the space bar in boredom. Follow the assignments, but add your own little flava to it! You got this!  
 
And for now I will let my girl Whitney take it away...
 
 

xoxo

-jentaculararundelcriaglist

No comments:

Post a Comment